Opened condom wrapper found in my car?

It turned up today. I don't understand how it got there. It was a Chinese branded Durex wrapper. I photographed the evidence.

My marriage has been rocky recently. I questioned my wife and she categorically denied knowing how it got there. She found the whole thing amusing. Claimed her colleague drove the car. Then when I asked for the name of the colleague, she said she couldn't give the name.

Said she will call him tomorrow to ask why he left a wrapper in the car and if he was fooling around with the real estate clients.

I don't fully believe my wife and think she may have cheated. Do I just blindly trust her or start divorce proceedings?

I have a strong opinion of cheating. If she has cheated, then it is already over between us.

Is it plausible that her colleague was being dirty?

Update:

We have a 6 month old son together. First child. A few months ago a violence order was taken out because she assaulted me, her mum and smashed up the home after a disagreement with her mum. Her mum is out from China to live with us and help.

The courts ruled mental health and gave her the orders to see a psychologist. She has also accused me of cheating because my classmate was contacting me on messenger. Majority of my classmates are female because I study nursing.

31 Answers

Relevance
  • P
    Lv 7
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Considering the circumstances with your marriage I would probably file for divorce. I don't see things getting better for you based on what you said, it only gets worse from here. Unfortunately you will be dealing with her for the next 18 years on some level, but it's still better than being married to someone like that. She's not the type who you will ever get the truth out of unless you had a video tape.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Is there stains in the car? There’s msny ways it could have got there, she won’t admit cheating, drop it let it lie and play smart to catch her the more you pursue it the more she’ll hide it

• Helen
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Since you don't trust the person you married, it's already over whether she's guilty or not.

• 1 year ago

I left it there... I will remember next time to throw it out the window at the side of the old road we were on..

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Be happy that she is practicing safe sex and not bringing any diseases to pass on to you....

Also tell her to do in a hotel room so that she won't get cramped up doing in a confined space ...

Well since she is an adult you can't stop her doing sex but you can stop being her husband

• 1 year ago

Sorry dude, I thought I picked that up when I got out of the car.

• ???
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

She let her male colleague use your car without telling you? Come on, man. She cheated and was laughing right in your face as you accepted her BS answer. It sounds like you want to stay married to her, but you'll need some hardcore advice. (Not that Men are from Mars sh!t, but something like Mac: https://www.amazon.com/Stop-Your-Cheating-Marriage... ) I'm not sure I'd even bother in this situation though. Things sound like they've been bad enough that moving on might be a better option. Good luck.

• 1 year ago

you hardly expected her to admit that she is screwing around..... the wrapper is the evidence.

• Tara
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Don't accuse her of cheating … catch her cheating !

If she is cheating - you will be able to catch her … however, since you cannot prove anything about what you found this time just let it go - don't let her think that you suspect her because she will be more careful and guarded … just let her think you believe her story --- let time pass but be aware and do things to check things out -- just don't let anyone know what you are doing (if you want to catch her). If you catch her - you will know for sure.

• Soul831 year agoReport

In fact, it would be interesting to see if there is location tracking history. Because that would indicate if she was indeed in her company and someone else was driving the car...

Btw, I drove the car the day before so I know that the incident happened yesterday.

• 1 year ago

You can easily read the clear handwriting on the wall. She forgot to clean up the evidence of her affair. **** her in every hole and then tell her to get out of your house.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.