Can someone please explain "The Trinity" to me with Bible verses?

Update: WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO DO; WHEN YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING THAT GOES (((AGAINST))) WHAT (((GOD SAID)))? HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IN A "THREESOME" OR "A TRINITY" WHEN GOD SAID "...AND NONE CAN STAY MY HAND" (DANIEL 4:35) WHICH MEANS "NO MAN CAN STOP ME?" WHO DO YOU THINK GOD IS... show more WHAT ARE YOU PEOPLE GOING TO DO; WHEN YOU BELIEVE SOMETHING THAT GOES (((AGAINST))) WHAT (((GOD SAID)))? HOW CAN YOU BELIEVE IN A "THREESOME" OR "A TRINITY" WHEN GOD SAID "...AND NONE CAN STAY MY HAND" (DANIEL 4:35) WHICH MEANS "NO MAN CAN STOP ME?" WHO DO YOU THINK GOD IS THAT A MAN (AKA A "NOTHING" DAN 4:35) CAN SET LIMITATIONS ON THE (((ALL))) (((MIGHTY)))?
Update 2: THEN YOU GIVE ALL THESE DIFFERENT "THEORIES" TRYING TO JUSTIFY GOING AGAINST THE WORD OF GOD? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? DIDN'T GOD SAY "MY WORD HAS GONE OUT OF MY MOUTH AND WILL (((NOT))) RETURN TO ME VOID" (ISAIAH 55:11)? WELL WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO JUSTIFY GOING... show more THEN YOU GIVE ALL THESE DIFFERENT "THEORIES" TRYING TO JUSTIFY GOING AGAINST THE WORD OF GOD? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE? DIDN'T GOD SAY "MY WORD HAS GONE OUT OF MY MOUTH AND WILL (((NOT))) RETURN TO ME VOID" (ISAIAH 55:11)? WELL WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME TRYING TO JUSTIFY GOING AGAINST HIS WORD? YOU ACT AS THOU "THERE IS NO GOD" (PSALM 14:1) AND THAT PUTS YOU AMONG THE ATHEIST'S BELIEF!
47 answers 47