Tomi asked in TravelAsia PacificThailand · 1 year ago

Where should i go in Thailand?

I am receiving my Biometric Residence Permit later and I want to book a holiday for Thailand later in the week. Where should i visit first? Which beaches, cities, what places for sight-seeing? I'm going for one week. I've never been on holiday abroad before.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Kiss ya mug for me too

• 1 year ago

bangkok offer many domestic air flights to cities in Thailand

• 1 year ago

If you go to youtube and if you google Thailand then you should be able to find lots of information on Thailand and what sites and places draw the tourists. Usually when I travel to a new place, I see if there is some sort of tour - usually by bus - and I go on those tours in order to get more acquainted with the place I am visiting. Usually when one arrives in the airport, there will be lots of literature about places to visit, hotels and motels to stay in, places to eat and dine, etc. It would be helpful if you look into the culture and make certain that you don't do something for which you could get into trouble. Some tourists have stupidly done things while on vacation and they have gotten into very serious trouble. Be careful of being approached by people who are willing to take you around - they may or might not be legitimate and could wind up robbing you blind. Good Luck and I hope you have a very safe journey.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You will be cheated after landing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.