My landlady is the crazy cat woman and I can't take it anymore. Can I break my lease for harassment?

I live in an 8 unit apartment in michigan. The landlady lives in one of the units. She feeds every stray cat in the neighborhood in our parkinglot. A few weeks ago, I accidentally backed over a cat. She rushed it to the vet and expects me to pay for the vet bills (nearly $2000). She has knocked on my door... show more I live in an 8 unit apartment in michigan. The landlady lives in one of the units. She feeds every stray cat in the neighborhood in our parkinglot. A few weeks ago, I accidentally backed over a cat. She rushed it to the vet and expects me to pay for the vet bills (nearly $2000). She has knocked on my door every day wanting money. I have told her, I'm not paying a vet bill for a stray cat. Now she said she's revoking my parking privilege and will tow me if I park in the lot.