WHY DO I HATE LIFE SO MUCH. AND HOW COULD I POSSIBLY CHANGE THIS?

i hate it so much that i cant see myself living til an old age.or else i'd go crazy. because of life, i have a very short temper, anger, life long social anxiety and severe depression. i dont know, but to me existing on this planet is a piece of shiit. i have to deal with encountering rude people even when i... show more i hate it so much that i cant see myself living til an old age.or else i'd go crazy. because of life, i have a very short temper, anger, life long social anxiety and severe depression. i dont know, but to me existing on this planet is a piece of shiit. i have to deal with encountering rude people even when i try to be calm, respectful, and nice, they give me back attitude. this doesnt happen to me all the time. but more often than not.. the negativity. and it affects me, and makes me hate people as a whole. it's hard for me to be a positive person and look at life as a happy and good thing. thats why im a loner and have no friends, still a virgin. i cant understand people's behaviors and actions. and why they would act a certain way that could bother me. i even hate myself. i hate how me, as well as many others gotta struggle in the rat race. in this system. everything is so repetive and boring. people have to be poor. or they have a job and most of them hate their jobs, they just have to do it to pay their bills nad just to survive. all because of the system
i just cant stand life and i wish i could change my view, or my reality, for my own mental health and well being. as life keeps throwing me this same shiit, my mind state on it cant change. i wish i could though. but if life and people cant become nicer and more open, i cant keep on surviving. i would seriously end up killing at least somebody, and/or myself.
Update: as each day goes by, everything becomes even more intolerable to bare