Politically speaking, do you think America is the best nation on the planet?

130 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

They say the mark of a GOOD country, is how many people are trying to get IN. ....as opposed to trying to get OUT.

well, turn on the news.

That says all you need to know about America.

People still believe THIS is the land of opportunity and safety, and they are right.

• Shawn Robin
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

The fact the World knows there's so many Americans flooding into Canada that it's considered a migrant crisis proves you're a daydreaming fool. Wake up and smarten up.

• Zheia
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

It is for toothpaste.

• 1 year ago

no other country could compete with America in a conventional war , I admire the way Trump humiliates the tyranical corrupt leader of China ...who doesn't talk as much now as he did before Trump started flying 52's down his newly claimed south seas zones.

Yep , and China is hurting now ..growth the lowest since the 2008 GFC.... about they time they recognise honest trade and stopped stealing other people's ideas

• daylily61
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

I have no idea where you're from, Axiom. You might even be an American yourself, for all I know. But either way, I'm surprised it hasn't occurred to you that as long as Trump is doing the job he was elected to do, Americans don't care what the rest of the world thinks of him.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

There is a reason an army of 4000 illegals is hell bent on entering the country.

• Joseph
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Hey Michele K , I'm OK with that if it means we don't have to fed shelter and provide health care to all these illegals...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

America is the best nation on the planet, full stop. But seriously, you Americans need to tidy up your Hollywood culture mess...

• daylily61
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

You've really swallowed a lot of myths regarding Americans, haven't you, Axiom?

• 1 year ago

‘Best’ is probably the most difficult concept of this question. The US is the most successful country in the world. Meaning there is the largest amount of wealth somewhere in it. For the 350 million or so people who live there however I can’t see that it is. I grew up in the US and I know the indoctrination that comes with that. Law, medicine, education and even religion is all for sale. A person in America is only as valuable so far as their monetary worth. If nothing else, if you walk down a downtown San Francisco street at night you will see homeless disabled people. You will not see that in most other developed countries.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Not by a long shot, pal.

• Axiom
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

American intelligence is an oxymoron.

• 1 year ago

Its the best in that and may other ways.. That is why there are so many from other countries trying to get her thru legal or illegal means. Even the Muslims are trying to get here my the millions, They do not like our religion but they like everything else about it including the freedom of speech, vote or not to vote, etc... etc... etc...

• 1 year ago

In terms of electioneering process, political structure and developed democratic institutions, I would say the US is one of the best on the planet.

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

No, its not even in the top 10. We are ranked the 37th best country to live in.

• James
      Lv 4
      1 year agoReport

There you go again ,causing trouble and that Aleksey character guy is after you now

• 1 year ago

Best in what way?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.