Do you think my dogs ellergic reaction Is from popcorn cieling?

I was at my moms scraping popcorn paint off my moms cieling for almost a week. I would soak it real good before I scraped it, but there was still a food amount of dust. Anyway, a couple days after that I noticed my dogs eyes were red with gree goop running down. She was also licking at herself causing little bald... show more I was at my moms scraping popcorn paint off my moms cieling for almost a week. I would soak it real good before I scraped it, but there was still a food amount of dust. Anyway, a couple days after that I noticed my dogs eyes were red with gree goop running down. She was also licking at herself causing little bald spots. I went to the vet and got her eyedrops, and allergie medication. The eyedrops seem to have worked. Shes still scratching, but not continuously. I feel terrible, because there could have been asbestos in that paint.