Why does CNN News and MSNBC still need to exist when we got Fox News?

Fox News is the most popular watched news channel West of London UK.

It is a pretty trustworthy source of news and it respects the president of the world’s most free and powerful country in the world.

We now have a confusion over which news is fake and that problem can be resolved by terminating CNN and MSNBC and then we can deal with NBC and CBS.

I’m thinking why do we need more than one channel, why so many? I want to see Fox News acquire some of the other news channels and then we will all have a national news channel.

Americans are becoming more Conservative and a lot of Trump love going around which is nice to see

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Mike
    Lv 5
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Being the useful idiot that you are you might find that you would enjoy living in a country more like China or Russia or North Korea. Please go there. They need more useful idiots like yourself.

• 1 year ago

Fox news is more...on the Republican side. CNN is more on the Democratic side. MSNBC, I dont know. But it's called preferences. Different news stations give different opinions on the topics. If you're a Democrat, you would probably watch CNN because they seem to give more news about democrats, and if you're a Republican, you would likely watch Fox News because they give more news about Republicans.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

"pretty trustworthy source" ha ha ha ha...HA ha ha ha ha..... please I can't breathe.

Attachment image
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Fox news is basically Trump TV, why would anyone want to watch that piss

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

There is just as much fake news on Fox if you bother to view objectively.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

That's like a Russian living during the Soviet Union asking why he needs independent news sources, since he has PRAVDA...

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Try.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.