Long distance relationship; I feel like he is cheating or has?

I’ve been in a long distance relationship with this guy for 4 months, known each other for a year. Before we got together he would always tell me about his ex, and one of the things he told me was he sexted someone behind his ex’s back at the beginning of their relationship and that he wouldn’t have told his ex... show more I’ve been in a long distance relationship with this guy for 4 months, known each other for a year.

Before we got together he would always tell me about his ex, and one of the things he told me was he sexted someone behind his ex’s back at the beginning of their relationship and that he wouldn’t have told his ex had he not found out, and he also asked his ex if he could get oral off someone else.

It’s the part where he says he wouldn’t have told his ex that he cheated if his ex hadn’t found out, that’s been making me anxious. Could this be happening to me?

Could he be doing anything like that behind my back?
He’s a very hypersexual person