What are some myths and lies created during the 17th, 18th and 19th century Europe by the imperialist powers against other imperial powers?

I know that the English created the myth that eating carrots helps your eyes. They also created the stereotype of French people being frogs. I know the Austro-Hungary created also several myths and lies about others, but i can't remember any of them right now. Can someone tell me some common myths and lies... show more I know that the English created the myth that eating carrots helps your eyes. They also created the stereotype of French people being frogs. I know the Austro-Hungary created also several myths and lies about others, but i can't remember any of them right now. Can someone tell me some common myths and lies created by the European powers against other powers?