Can anyone identify this plant?

I m afraid I have no pictures, as I m trying to identify this from memory. I should be able to get pictures of the leaves if necessary, though. The plant is a herbaceous perennial climber which grows every year from a tuber. It doesn t twine, have tendrils, or any other obvious climbing adaptation. The leaves are... show more I m afraid I have no pictures, as I m trying to identify this from memory. I should be able to get pictures of the leaves if necessary, though.
The plant is a herbaceous perennial climber which grows every year from a tuber.
It doesn t twine, have tendrils, or any other obvious climbing adaptation.
The leaves are finely cut (pinnate or bi-pinnate), and bourne on long petioles. Rather uniquely, the petioles are angled downwards on the stem (most plants have them angled up).
The flowers are orange, tubular but asymmetrical (top and bottom lips different), about 2.5cm long and 1cm or so wide at the opening. Bourne in clusters of 3-5.
Update: It was growing in a greenhouse, so I assume it was tender, but I've no idea where it comes from originally. Leaves are mid-green. It was rarely watered, so I assume it's fairly drought-tolerant. Although it's certainly no desert plant.
Update 2: I've taken a picture of one of the cuttings I took. The stem in the picture has just two leaves. They are bipinnate, and the leaflets are lobed. I was wrong about climbing adaptations - they have tendrils at the tips of each leaf (a somewhat unusual place for them). Also, the stems are square, which should... show more I've taken a picture of one of the cuttings I took.
The stem in the picture has just two leaves. They are bipinnate, and the leaflets are lobed. I was wrong about climbing adaptations - they have tendrils at the tips of each leaf (a somewhat unusual place for them). Also, the stems are square, which should narrow things down.
Update 4: Okay, after much searching online I have managed to identify it. It's Chilean Glory Vine (Eccremocarpus scaber).