How to make people in my class support trump?

So I'm a high school senior and I'm trying to make more friends because no one in my class talks to me. The problem is none of them seem to support trump. I usually come in to class every day with my maga hat and a trump 2020 shirt hoping it will be an ice breaker, hoping people will ask me about it. Bu... show more So I'm a high school senior and I'm trying to make more friends because no one in my class talks to me.

The problem is none of them seem to support trump. I usually come in to class every day with my maga hat and a trump 2020 shirt hoping it will be an ice breaker, hoping people will ask me about it. Bu they never do.

So I started talking to people, asking them if they support trump, and why/why not, challenging their political views. I actually ended up crying today in the bathroom because I got very angry while talking to these girls who basically said to me "Can you stop talking so loud because we're actually trying to do our work" !! I called them feminazi c*nts and will never attempt to befriend them again. This is what I'm dealing with.

The popular kids whom I really am interested in befriending seem to dislike me for some reason, as they always seem to laugh quietly and whisper to each other whenever I talk.

I think the main problem is that they are libtards and thats why they won't be my friend. So I wanted to know what the best way is to get them to be more right-leaning. I have tried informing them kindly and it's not working so please don't tell me to do that. Thanks in advance.