Why can't I stop peeing?

Literally I've been in the toilet for like half an hour and I've been trying to empty my bladder. Every few seconds, I push and a little bit of pee comes out. And it keeps on happening and won't stop. I NEED all this pee out of me because I'm TIRED of constantly going to the bathroom every 15-30... show more Literally I've been in the toilet for like half an hour and I've been trying to empty my bladder. Every few seconds, I push and a little bit of pee comes out. And it keeps on happening and won't stop. I NEED all this pee out of me because I'm TIRED of constantly going to the bathroom every 15-30 minutes, so I'm trying to get it all out of me in one go. BUT IT'S TAKING SO LONG.

Even right now, as I'm typing this, more piss is coming out. Like little trickles of it. I don't understand. Pleasee what is this?
Update: I don't want to go to the doctors, its embarrassing.. Isn't there anything else I can do to help myself