Should I give my boyfriend another chance after all of this?

He broke up with me a couple of weeks ago, we've been talking ever since because he wants another chance. He has broken up with me in the past and I've always begged him to stay so he never actually left, but I didn't stop him this time because the last time he did it, I told him I'll move him out... show more He broke up with me a couple of weeks ago, we've been talking ever since because he wants another chance. He has broken up with me in the past and I've always begged him to stay so he never actually left, but I didn't stop him this time because the last time he did it, I told him I'll move him out myself if he ever breaks up with me again without a reason. I don't want to give him another chance, if I'm being honest, because he has ignored me, manipulated me, gaslighted me but we were together for almost 8 years and I love him no matter what. I wanted to take him back when he told me he regrets the breakup but the next thing he did was to ask for sex and it was such a turn off. I love him but I just can't look at him or talk to him without thinking what he did to me all those years. His excuse? He didn't do it intentionally. What should I do?