I got 10 days notice to evict my room by landlord . I have no where to go . .?

I didn't pay because I didn't get work by my job , which is by assignments . I'll get paid next month . But my landlord gave me 10 days notice to evict my room. It'll be up in a couple of days then I guess he'll take me to court . I live in Philadelphia, PA. He doesn't want to work it out... show more I didn't pay because I didn't get work by my job , which is by assignments . I'll get paid next month . But my landlord gave me 10 days notice to evict my room. It'll be up in a couple of days then I guess he'll take me to court .

I live in Philadelphia, PA. He doesn't want to work it out with me . Because there are 2 months that I didn't pay also in the past . I couldn't pay them yet. My intention is to pay all my dues . But it was tough times for me and I'm trying hard.

Please let me know what is the situation now?
Where am I gonna end up ?
I have no place to go and I have no money to pay security deposit in another room and I can't afford moving without a car ...
Please tell me if there's anything I can do

Thank you