Should i make multiple portfolio / Showreel for specific job or just include everything on 1 portfolio ?

Just like the title said, I'm looking for a Motion Graphic / Video Editing / Graphic Deisgner Internship. (I've made my showreel video based on that 3) i dont mind which area ill be working based on that 3, but the problem is there is a company that i want to apply that only looking for specific job (eg:... show more Just like the title said, I'm looking for a Motion Graphic / Video Editing / Graphic Deisgner Internship.
(I've made my showreel video based on that 3)

i dont mind which area ill be working based on that 3, but the problem is there is a company that i want to apply that only looking for specific job (eg: Motion Graphic)
So should i make another portfolio / showreel just for my Motion Graphic work ? or should i just send all my work to them ?