I want to bring my rat to school, but I don’t know if I could do that without him getting scared or lonely. Can anyone tell me if I can?

My main concerns are that he has a brother at home who would be by himself for 6 hours, and that he would be in a tiny cage, in my locker for a good portion of the day. (I could technically bring both of my rats to keep each other company, it’s just barely any space.) I really want to bring my rat/rats to school,... show more My main concerns are that he has a brother at home who would be by himself for 6 hours, and that he would be in a tiny cage, in my locker for a good portion of the day. (I could technically bring both of my rats to keep each other company, it’s just barely any space.) I really want to bring my rat/rats to school, but I just don’t know how to do it without scarring him/them, or making him feel lonely, or being in a small space for too long. Can any of you tell me if it’s possible?
Update: Sorry, I don’t know how to do it without SCARING them.