What's my problem?

Aside from spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on items and things I hardly ever use, I constantly question my desire or passion for any of those subjects. I question my desire to learn another language (or anything else in general), my desire for animation, for careers I may simply THINK I want, and it may... show more Aside from spending hundreds to thousands of dollars on items and things I hardly ever use, I constantly question my desire or passion for any of those subjects. I question my desire to learn another language (or anything else in general), my desire for animation, for careers I may simply THINK I want, and it may simply be that I don't really want much of ANYTHING out of life.

I think all I want to do is go on vacations, international trips around the world without having to work or actually learn anything in my life.