What would you do?

I need help. my situation is hard. I work seasonal job as housekeeper in austria. I hold master degree in business but I am from Spain and I need work permit for every work in Austria and my german language is big problem for me to get a better job in austria. I could easier get a better job in Ireland because my... show more I need help. my situation is hard. I work seasonal job as housekeeper in austria. I hold master degree in business but I am from Spain and I need work permit for every work in Austria and my german language is big problem for me to get a better job in austria. I could easier get a better job in Ireland because my english is better than my german and I do not need work permit for Ireland. My diploma is recognized in all Europe.

There is an option for Austria, if I work one year (examp: in mcdonalds), after one year I get permanent work documents and I can work in Austria for my all life.

In 2020 Austria will brig new law, obligation to pass german language test. If i go now for one year work (mcdonalds) in Austria, my work documents will come in 2019, so I will not have to take the test and I will get permision for work for life.

I do not know what is bette now for me to do? I am confused from overthinking. What would you do, go for (mcdonalds)job in Austria, or do one more seasonal hotel hausekeeping job and go to work in Irelanf