Why has my 2 year old rabbit died?

Please be sensitive as I am really upset. I have 2 rabbits who live in our big shed. It's full of straw and hay. They eat rabbit pellets from pets at home. Last night I went to feed them and she ran over to me as I filled the bowl up and she was eating her pellets. She seemed perfect. This morning I've... show more Please be sensitive as I am really upset.
I have 2 rabbits who live in our big shed. It's full of straw and hay. They eat rabbit pellets from pets at home.
Last night I went to feed them and she ran over to me as I filled the bowl up and she was eating her pellets. She seemed perfect.
This morning I've gone to check them and she has been lay on her side, eyes open:( she was still warm and floppy. She would of been 3 at Christmas.
I have taken her to the vets and they have said they couldn't say what killed her.
Has this happened to anyone else? I'm feeling so guilty incase I've done something wrong, I wish I had known something was wrong with her I would of taken her straight to the vets:(