Is my life over at this point?

as far as opportunities and having any kind of friends and family the older you get, the harder it becomes to fix up yourself if you havent soon enough. and thats me. im almost 24 and am a life long screw up and it only gets worse and nothing changes. im a complete loner. still a virgin. no girls like me. i dont... show more as far as opportunities and having any kind of friends and family

the older you get, the harder it becomes to fix up yourself if you havent soon enough. and thats me. im almost 24 and am a life long screw up and it only gets worse and nothing changes. im a complete loner. still a virgin. no girls like me. i dont have friends or a social circle. and it will never happen as it's hard to make any new people after high school. im not in school anymore, im not in school and in any clubs. im so alone that its gotten so bad that ive been having more frequent short dialogue with myself out loud (yes talking to my just to keep myself sane and keep myself company, cuz no one else will. i wont approach random people on the street alone. i know im really down and desperate, but not in that way that i would go thru the embarassment and shame. so i just decide to live in deep loneliness. im just living in the city. poor. nothing is going right. not only with my life, but on top of that, life itself is boring and repetitive. i see the same ****, buildings, people, trees, grass, water. ive seen it all. always the same mundane thing. there is nothing new or different about the world it's all small and a prison

in my circumstance it's impossible for anything to change. it feels like torture everyday. especially this year because im fed up of being in shiit everyday. i hate being broke.
Update: it's too late to redeem as im older now. i cant imagine still being alive down the next few years.l it's too dark ive already had enough
Update 2: i wont. was already kicked out of army basic training at 18