Anonymous

kicked out of a bar for no reason, what can i do?

Update:

stories in the comments

Update 2:

i broke up with his friend and my friend wouldn't get with him in high school, this was his motivation... he's "banned" multiple woman who wouldn't hook up with him.

Update 3:

thanks, you are all very helpful, claps for everyone

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 10 months ago

a place where there is no friend is difficulty to eat , that is not my father house is for those who don,t have home to eat they userly go for a bar to waist time

• 1 year ago

You wanna know🧐🤔how I got these scars🤡‼️my father👨🏻👤was epic😎😂and a gamer🎮👾and one night☝🏻🌛he gets a little cringier😖😓 than usual. Mommy👩🏻💕takes the PS4 away🚫‼️because he’s being bad👹👺👿he doesn’t like that🙅🏻‍♂️🚫not one bit😡🤬so, me watching👀👁he roundhouse kicks her🥋👟laughing while he does it🤣😂he records me and says🗣👅 “WHY SO CRINGY?”😹🙀he comes at me with the phone and he says👅🗣”WHY SO CRINGY?”🤷🏻‍♂️💀he stick the phone in my face😃📱”LETS PUT YOU ON REDDIT”🐵🙊annnnddd....

• 1 year ago

There is nothing to be sad about, your luck will be better dragged for the job

• 1 year ago

Find another bar & enjoy

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Go somewhere else.

• 1 year ago

SEE THAT SIGN... WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO NOT SERVE YOU IF WE THINK YOU ARE A ASSS OR A DRUNK JERK... NO get the hell out of here...

go back and start a argument with a employee... record just part of it and then go to the news and cry your were discriminated against because of your race... DO NOT SHOW THE COMPLETE STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED... JUST THE PART WHERE THEY ARE KICKING YOU OUT...

• 1 year ago

Nothing they own it you do not

• humpty
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Drink somewhere else.

• Logan
    Lv 4
    1 year ago

Nothing, just don't back to that bar. They have a right to refuse service to anyone. Just cant do it based on race or gender.

• 1 year ago

DRINK AT HOME.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.