Having pain behind my right testicle,?

I've been getting a pain behind my right testicle, it's not constant but sometimes when I move and if I apply a little pressure to a certain area it hurts. Also I'm really bad at identifying when a pain is bad, it doesn't immobilise me atall but isn't pleasant. I've no idea what the cause... show more I've been getting a pain behind my right testicle, it's not constant but sometimes when I move and if I apply a little pressure to a certain area it hurts.
Also I'm really bad at identifying when a pain is bad, it doesn't immobilise me atall but isn't pleasant.
I've no idea what the cause of this could be, I've done no strenuous activities since days before it started and am a complete virgin so no chance of stds.

The pain doesn't appear to be in the testicle itself either, more so at the back of it/ in the tubes.

What do you think it could be?

*I'm planning to see a doctor tomorrow if I can but given the pain isn't too severe I figured there's no rush. Also if it's testicular torsion then I've left it too long anyway and statistically this balls a goner so no point skipping a night's sleep over it.