Describe my sister? is she bitter?

so these things happened recently. situation 1: i told her my boyfriend bought me and himself these shirts with both our names on it and i thought it was really nice. she said "so?" (thats all she said) i would be happy him she told me something about her and her boyfriend when he does cute stuff.... show more so these things happened recently.

situation 1:
i told her my boyfriend bought me and himself these shirts with both our names on it and i thought it was really nice.

she said "so?" (thats all she said)

i would be happy him she told me something about her and her boyfriend when he does cute stuff. isnt this something you share?

situation 2:
i told her how this work friend of mine wanted to take me out and how he was saying really nice things and i was so flattered and it was a very weird but a nice experience for me as it doesnt happen.

she said: *wasnt interested at all* "erm ok.."
it seemed asif it was hard for her to believe someone would say these things about me.

again.. is this not somethign i should share?

i always listen to her. im generally a good listener and i am always interested. but its never the same from her side. i dont what to do as i love her so much.

help? also how would you describe her? is she makign me fall small? is she bitter? i cant get the right words..
1 answer 1