Why does guys and girls call me cringey when I talk to girls?

I hate my life there a guy and girl called me cringey when I took a picture with a cute girl. All my friends and other girls called me cringey They feel bad for the girl I took picture with in New Zealand.Is not fair to me I hate myself because I'm Asian Canadian. And I also hate Canada. I look pretty ugly... show more I hate my life there a guy and girl called me cringey when I took a picture with a cute girl. All my friends and other girls called me cringey They feel bad for the girl I took picture with in New Zealand.Is not fair to me I hate myself because I'm Asian Canadian. And I also hate Canada. I look pretty ugly I'm 25 years old every girls put me in the friendzone in Canada nobody likes me and everyone in Canada never give me a chance I wanna move to Australia or New Zealand 1 day or just die alone in a accident, everybody find my voice annoying how did I get a girlfriend I got a learning disability and people say I'm annoying and I am a loner at school that I drop out of high school I am weird and ugly. Everybody make fun of me for being an virgin. Even people say I'm not worth it how to get a girlfriend I look ugly.