Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

Is my life worth living anymore?

I listen to people like Paul Washer, David Platt, etc and they say things like Jesus does not love everyone or did not die for everyone. I guess I was not worth dying for to him so maybe my life is not worth much. It sucks to be like this. I just want truth. I can barely cry out for repentance and I can't stop sinning. I need to forsake all sin. I am ready to give up.

This is so hard... Who is telling the truth? I do not want to commit suicide over religion

• Chris
    1 year ago
    Best Answer

Your life is worth living always, and don't listen to Platt and Washer anymore. They are false teachers that hate the truth. Avoid them.

Jesus is God! Jesus loves you! Death leads to immediate heaven or hell, and it is too late to be saved, after death. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus. The truth is that believing in Jesus to take you to heaven apart from any of your works, is the only way to heaven. Jesus paid it all, so believe in Jesus, and you're saved. There is no chance to be saved after death. Jesus Christ is God, Jesus died on the cross to pay for all of our sins, all sins past and future, to make all our sins forgiven, past and future, and then Jesus resurrected from the dead. Nothing else pays for our sins, not works or deeds or religions or anything. You cannot add any works to salvation (Romans 4:5). So to be in heaven and not in eternal torment in the lake of fire, believe in Jesus Christ to take you to heaven. That easy! Tell Jesus right now that you believe in Jesus for eternal life, and you will be in heaven! Jesus loves you and wants to bless you now and throughout your life and forever...

• 1 year ago

Your life is precious. No matter what you do, or what you believe, God loves you.

Jesus did exist. Jesus is God. Jesus loves everyone and died for everyone. Jesus is the only way to heaven.

But whether you believe it or not, Jesus does love you.

Don't end your life.

• 1 year ago

You were told wrong. (Emphases are mine.)

"8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that ANY should perish, but that all should come to repentance." 2 Peter 3

"14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of Man be lifted up, 15 that WHOEVER believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life. 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:14-17

• 1 year ago

Yes, it is, dear one. Never listen to anyone who says God doesn't love you. They're either grossly mistaken or lying on purpose. You are graven on the palms of his hands.

You are worth his love and consideration. Your spirit is literally a child of God, according to the New & Old Testaments. Never give up. God has great things in mind for you.

You can do anything you set your mind to, if it is possible at all.

• 1 year ago

Everyone gets to this point. Don't you think Noah, Moses, David, Solomon, the prophets, and the disciples were ready to "give up?"

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Jesus told His followers: "Therefore do not be anxious, saying, ‘What shall we eat?’ or ‘What shall we drink?’ or ‘What shall we wear?’ For the Gentiles seek after all these things, and your heavenly Father knows that you need them all. But seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you."

Source(s): Phil. 4:6-7 Mt. 6:31-33
  • 1 year ago

Only you can decide but look around at the world. When you end it will it benefit you or will it improve the world. To me, I would want to know what come next. I am a Christian and to kill myself is against God's plan for me.

• Forget the alleged suicide, whoever has done, and who will, if they are going to'hell, this is lowered!

Jesus, the Lord, has demonstrated his love toward all, with his death and his resurrection, death, to pay the ransom of sin of men with God and with his resurrection to give eternal life to those who seek him and love him!

Thou, them they, us, we cannot win the sin without'help of Jesus Christ, why is it so wrote:

Genesis 8:21.

21 The Lord smelled the pleasing aroma and said in his heart: “Never again will I curse the ground because of humans, even though every inclination of the human heart is evil from childhood. And never again will I destroy all living creatures, as I have done.

But the'love of God and toward her Son Jesus:

John 3:16-18.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

• 1 year ago

YES OF COURSE IT IS AND JESUS DIED FOR ALL OF US...ANYONE CAN PRAY AND REPENT...KEEP PRAYING.

• 1 year ago

Start praising God, anonymous person (but not anonymous to God)! Jesus died for sinners!

But do not be deceived - Jesus' love is so vast, anybody who repents of their sin will be saved by Him. Only unrepentant sinners will discover that what He sacrificed does not 'cover' them, because they rejected it.

Get your Bible out and read for yourself 1 Timothy 1:15-16.

No interpretation needed. Your life is so precious, Jesus died to save you and bring you into glory. You are repentant. You are accepted in the beloved the moment you trust only in what He did to save you from your sins.

Once you stop listening to what people say and start soaking up what the Bible says - for yourself - you will discover the peace of God that passes all understanding. Repentance is key to being set free from your slavery to sin. You say you are repenting, with tears, and therefore you will be delivered. The Holy Spirit must be at work in you already, leading you to repentance and faith. Just make sure your faith is in what the Bible says, without getting dragged down by what you think other people are saying. Pray the prayer of the Psalmist who wrote, "Thou knows all my wanderings. Put my tears into your bottle; are they not recorded in your book?" (Psalm 56:8)

Study Luke 18:9-14 and let the Holy Spirit dry your tears and lift you up, with rejoicing.

• 1 year ago

David Platt has never said anything about Jesus that I know of. He's too busy with Shona and giving Gail the business.

Source(s): Corrie