What is this music video/song??

I cannot for the life of me remember what song this is but I can remember the video fairly well. It s house music, something electronic anyway and I believe a guy sings. In the video, a girl and a guy are sleeping in a big bed and the girl wakes up and leaves the guy. She leaves a note behind on the bed. She s... show more I cannot for the life of me remember what song this is but I can remember the video fairly well. It s house music, something electronic anyway and I believe a guy sings.

In the video, a girl and a guy are sleeping in a big bed and the girl wakes up and leaves the guy. She leaves a note behind on the bed. She s wearing a white mini dress and has light blonde hair. She looks Scandinavian. I think she also has a black leather jacket on.

The entire video is showing her walking down the street in the dark pushing past people roughly and ignoring them as she walks away. Every so often they will show the guy waking up and finding the note. Then at the end of the video, the girl turns around and shoots someone (the guy?) with a gun and the video ends.

PLEASE HELP ME REMEMBER WHAT THIS IS!!!