Would it be bad to combine my grandparents 80th birthday parties?

My grandfather turns 80 on January 2nd. My nana will be 80 on February 26th. I was thinking to throw them a combined party at the end of January. They have lots of friends and family to invite. I'd be paying for the hall/decorations/food myself so I'm not sure i could afford 2 parties. Also it will be a... show more My grandfather turns 80 on January 2nd. My nana will be 80 on February 26th. I was thinking to throw them a combined party at the end of January. They have lots of friends and family to invite. I'd be paying for the hall/decorations/food myself so I'm not sure i could afford 2 parties. Also it will be a surprise so if i throw my grandfather one then my nana will be extra suspicious. My mom passed away and my uncle doesnt really care about this stuff.....I dont want them to not feel special though! Idk :(