Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Conservatives, do you agree with Republican commentator Tara Setmayer calling Kanye West a "token nеgro"?

• Jas B
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Kanye made a spectacle of himself in the Oval Office, eminently demonstrating his mental health problems and total inability to control himself even when meeting with the President of the United States.

It was a publicity stunt by President Trump, in an attempt to get the black vote, I would call Kanye a victim of Trump's, narcissism, which makes Trump unable to act like a President of the most powerful country in the world.

Televised to the American people the day millions of Americans were trying to discover if their family, homes, businesses and whole communities had been killed or totally destroyed.

Kanye West is a young man with obvious and self confessed mental health problems, confirmed by his friends who was being used in a sick and degrading spectacle.

I would call him an unstable young man, as his inability to control his language and rambling, incoherent speech in the Oval Office fully demonstrated.

A young man who instability was being abused by the President of the United States, because he is black.

• 1 year ago

Vote for all Republicans.

• 1 year ago

Token moron would be closer but they already have one of those

• 1 year ago

People say a lot of things kid. I do not waste my time contemplating everything everyone says.