People who go to church...How do you make peace with these things? You seem have a solution to everything?

This world is so crazy yet so many of you that go to church and preach about god have an answer for everything....You don't know anything until you go through it yourself!... my Little cousin was repeatedly raped by her father until she was 10, her mother didn't believe her when she tried to tell her,... show more This world is so crazy yet so many of you that go to church and preach about god have an answer for everything....You don't know anything until you go through it yourself!...

my Little cousin was repeatedly raped by her father until she was 10, her mother didn't believe her when she tried to tell her, instead kicked her out and now she has issues for the rest of her life...

or....

Someone hit and rolled over my best friends 4 year old daughter with their SUV and just drove off and didn't care that they put broke almost all the bones in her lifeless body and put her on life support..

or....

my husband was repeatedly abused as a child from his step dad

or....

My husband has a rare health condition, and got government aid while being young, when he got better, they were going to stop his government aid...his parents told him to get sick again so they could get the money.,..

or...

how my FIL gets a new wife just a month his wife passes...

or....

how a mother leaves her 9 month old, 4 year old, 7 year old, and 10 year old for a man, and leaves them all as orphans and fending for themselves...

I am tired of hearing that he is the answer to all my problems sorry I don't believe that,....