Best gulf/Florida beaches?

I’m from middle Tennessee. I know a bunch of areas were destroyed by hurricane micheal including my favorite, Mexico beach, that kind of got the worst of it. so I’m wondering if there are any other good beaches with what I’m looking for nearby. It needs to be sort of close, preferably gulf coast and not too far... show more I’m from middle Tennessee. I know a bunch of areas were destroyed by hurricane micheal including my favorite, Mexico beach, that kind of got the worst of it. so I’m wondering if there are any other good beaches with what I’m looking for nearby. It needs to be sort of close, preferably gulf coast and not too far south in Florida. Would be nice if it had a lot of things to do, and places to rent for an 18,19,20 and 21 yr old, of course needs to be beautiful, lots of seafood, and looking for that beachy good vibe. I haven’t been to very many beaches so I really need suggestions. Was going to go to PCB but it’s just so hard to find a good rental at our age and honestly I’d rather not go somewhere so crowded, as it seems everyone in my town goes there. Planning trip for a week in July 2019.