Will I ever get my ex back? We are 20 and long distance.?

My long distance girlfriend of nearly two years broke up with me because I had been “too controlling” and made too many mistakes in our relationship. We broke up one month ago as of today. A week after the break up, she said she still loved me and was still unsure of her decision. Days go by with minimal contact,... show more My long distance girlfriend of nearly two years broke up with me because I had been “too controlling” and made too many mistakes in our relationship. We broke up one month ago as of today. A week after the break up, she said she still loved me and was still unsure of her decision.
Days go by with minimal contact, and
I find out that not even a week after we broke up, she was on dating sites, and had been talking to two people. One of them whom she had plans to meet. The one she said she liked, and seemed more interested in, decided to call it off, and my ex has apparently been dating the other person for less than a week.
Do I still have a chance at getting back with her? Even though she says she is already dating someone else? Im pretty sure this is a rebound relationship.