Question for Pitbull defenders?

I keep hearing a lot of pitbull owners and pitbull defenders use the argument: It's not the dog's fault, its the human's fault for raising them poorly! Everything is the fault of humans! All dogs are beautiful and perfect! F*ck all humans! So apparently these humans are raising these pitbulls to... show more I keep hearing a lot of pitbull owners and pitbull defenders use the argument: It's not the dog's fault, its the human's fault for raising them poorly! Everything is the fault of humans! All dogs are beautiful and perfect! F*ck all humans!

So apparently these humans are raising these pitbulls to become violent and that's why they snap and attack their own owners and maul little children to death?

If that's the case then how come you never hear of K-9 German Shepherd units ever attacking anyone? Those dogs are strictly trained from the age of puppies, to chase and hunt down criminals. Not to mention aggressively bite at them. But you never hear of K-9 German Shepherds ever straying off and killing innocent people or ever snapping on their owners do you?

This might sound insanely farfetched, but is it possible that the problem is in the breed?

I have seen articles of pitbulls killing children and their owners, and in the comments section of those articles you can see hundreds of pitbull defenders saying '' It's the human's fault! They probably triggered the pitbull to attack by blinking their eyes....or by breathing too loud! Those nasty humans! Leave those beautiful pitbulls alone! ''
Update: Police K-9 units have been trained to attack their whole life, and yet they are so much better behaved that pitbulls. How do you explain that!? ANSWER ME THAT YOU PITBULL DEFENDERS!
28 answers 28