I need a title?

Summary: After a Sephora Burke's best friend dies in a tragic accident, she finds a book filled with all his plans and secrets another world. She discovers the book is a portal to the future where she finds that her life isn't what she thought.

It's like a mix of the movie Tomorrowland and Alice and Wonderland.

I meant, After Sephora Burke's best friend dies in a tragic fire, she finds a book filled with all his plans and secrets another world. She discovers the book is a portal to the future where she finds that her life isn't what she thought.

It's going to be similar to Alice and Wonderland and the movie Tomorrowland. I thought of "The book of secrets" or "The mysteries of Pierce McSadie" (which is the name of her best friend)

1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

You Knew the Future

The Portal Book

The Last Bridge

"The Last Bridge" could be a metaphor for the book. Aka: the girl's last big connection to her friend.

• Marli
    1 year ago

Write your story first. What happens to her? Does she meet her future self? (Mirror Mirror perhaps) Does she change the direction of her future? (Here? There? Where?) You say she has her friend's secrets. Maybe the secrets affect her future life. Was he in partnership with someone in the future, for good or bad? Does she meet his spirit in the future? Can she change his past so he survives the fire? Why did the book not burn up?

You see that knowledge of the story events may prevent the title being generic or boring.

• 1 year ago

I suppose the best title for you would be "The Exceedingly Bad Writer....", followed by your name.

• Ariel1 year agoReport

It's called a typo. I know how to spell and stop calling people an idiot when you don't know the person personally. Also, i was rushing and didn't have time to read over. I saw these comments last minute and wanted to comment. I'm not planning on publishing it, just on wattpad.