I need a title?

Summary: After a Sephora Burke's best friend dies in a tragic accident, she finds a book filled with all his plans and secrets another world. She discovers the book is a portal to the future where she finds that her life isn't what she thought. It's like a mix of the movie Tomorrowland and Alice and... show more Summary: After a Sephora Burke's best friend dies in a tragic accident, she finds a book filled with all his plans and secrets another world. She discovers the book is a portal to the future where she finds that her life isn't what she thought.

It's like a mix of the movie Tomorrowland and Alice and Wonderland.
Update: I meant, After Sephora Burke's best friend dies in a tragic fire, she finds a book filled with all his plans and secrets another world. She discovers the book is a portal to the future where she finds that her life isn't what she thought. It's going to be similar to Alice and Wonderland and the movie... show more I meant, After Sephora Burke's best friend dies in a tragic fire, she finds a book filled with all his plans and secrets another world. She discovers the book is a portal to the future where she finds that her life isn't what she thought.

It's going to be similar to Alice and Wonderland and the movie Tomorrowland. I thought of "The book of secrets" or "The mysteries of Pierce McSadie" (which is the name of her best friend)