Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

I'm black, do liberals automatically expect me to vote democrat?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Yes. The assumption that Democrats have the black's best in mind has been cemented since LBJ's "New Plantation" plan. The sad part is that LBJ (and the Democrats) figured out how to destroy the black community while making people think that they were the saviors.

Through the use of schools and other government regulated institutions, Democrats managed to condition black-Americans to have a mindset that "the man has them down" and that voting Democrat is the solution.

• 1 year ago

The simple truth is that Blacks DO overwhelmingly vote for Democrats, even when its against their own interests. Witness Strom Thurmond; repeatedly reelected to the Senate even though he openly admitted to being not just a Klansman, but a high official of the Ku Klux Klan, getting upwards of 95% of the Black vote.

• Nick
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

Indeed they do.

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

Yes, that's the core of identity politics.

• Joseph
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

Yet somehow this isn't considered racist, hummmm

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Zhu
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

No. I've known Black Republicans, Libertarians, etc. I doubt you are genuinely Black, though.

• 1 year ago

yeap

• Murzy
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

they expect you to help your people as the democrats are for the people and the republicans are for helping the wealthy

• denlp96
      Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Yes. Democrats are for the people. Like the down-trodden, dirt poor Kennedys, Pritzkers, Bloombergs, Pelosis, etc.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Hi, Black. Nice to meet you...

• 1 year ago

yes.

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

You're not black, you're blue.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.