Is it possible to connect a security DVR to Internet with LAN connected to this kind of device?

Let's say all security cameras connected to my DVR via coaxial cables, then the security DVR connected to some device via Ethernet that accepts WiFi signals form a modem/router. My DVR is located in another room from the modem/router. My goal is to be able to access the security DVR and its camera via the... show more Let's say all security cameras connected to my DVR via coaxial cables, then the security DVR connected to some device via Ethernet that accepts WiFi signals form a modem/router. My DVR is located in another room from the modem/router.

My goal is to be able to access the security DVR and its camera via the Internet and/or WiFi.

I also have a STB in another room that requires an active Internet connection via Ethernet.