promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Is this a blessing by God or what?

A young foreign exchange student from Australia who got lost in the middle of the night in Shinjuku and couldn't speak any Japanese, came across a local Japanese family with a daughter who, a College student, spoke fluent English. With her help, she was able to find her way back home.

Is this an act of God or what?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Who knows? Could be. Perhaps a family member had prayed for her to be safe. I always pray for loved ones to be "safe, healthy, and stay our of trouble". Actually I just recently realized I should add healthy.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

absolutely not, if she had been eaten by a pack of wolves would you have claimed that

• 2 years ago

This world is our baby. We make happen what we want. With God's help, what we make happen is loving.

• Lydia
    Lv 5
    2 years ago

Everything on this planet is an act of God.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 years ago

I got lost in Japan once after a debauched night out and staying at an English teacher's flat in a town near where I was working. She was from New Zealand and I was working on a building site in Ota, Gunma province about 80 miles north of Tokyo. I did not have a clue where I was and was completely drunk as I wobbled down the road on my bicycle. I asked a couple of locals, but they only spoke Japanese, so I just kept on pedalling, hoping for the best.

Remarkably I cycled straight to the right village 10 miles away. Now, given that I am an atheist and was sinning profusely, am I to take it that Satan guided me home?

• 2 years ago

Why what else could it be? That's why so many children were starving to death and people taken by disease. God was busy playing visitor finder.

• 2 years ago

The Japanese family were most probably Shinto and the Australian was most probably an atheist, most young Australians are. Why would your God intervene in such a situation when it does bugger all about school shootings in the USA?

• 2 years ago

idk, are they lesbians?

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

hallelujah

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.