Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 years ago

Is this a blessing by God or what?

A young foreign exchange student from Australia who got lost in the middle of the night in Shinjuku and couldn't speak any Japanese, came across a local Japanese family with a daughter who, a College student, spoke fluent English. With her help, she was able to find her way back home.

Is this an act of God or what?

Favorite Answer

Who knows? Could be. Perhaps a family member had prayed for her to be safe. I always pray for loved ones to be "safe, healthy, and stay our of trouble". Actually I just recently realized I should add healthy.

absolutely not, if she had been eaten by a pack of wolves would you have claimed that

This world is our baby. We make happen what we want. With God's help, what we make happen is loving.

• Lydia

Everything on this planet is an act of God.

I got lost in Japan once after a debauched night out and staying at an English teacher's flat in a town near where I was working. She was from New Zealand and I was working on a building site in Ota, Gunma province about 80 miles north of Tokyo. I did not have a clue where I was and was completely drunk as I wobbled down the road on my bicycle. I asked a couple of locals, but they only spoke Japanese, so I just kept on pedalling, hoping for the best.

Remarkably I cycled straight to the right village 10 miles away. Now, given that I am an atheist and was sinning profusely, am I to take it that Satan guided me home?

Why what else could it be? That's why so many children were starving to death and people taken by disease. God was busy playing visitor finder.

The Japanese family were most probably Shinto and the Australian was most probably an atheist, most young Australians are. Why would your God intervene in such a situation when it does bugger all about school shootings in the USA?

idk, are they lesbians?

hallelujah