Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Why do conservatives oppose the environment?

128 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

Protecting the environment means ending chemtraining, and that would upset individuals who are much higher than these petty party lines.

• 1 year ago

Donors

• Joseph
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

They don't.

• 1 year ago

CONS think clean air, clean water, natural beauty, etc. are for sissies. They like to "conserve" racism, homophobia, religious nonsense, hazing/bullying, binge drinking culture, police brutality, warmongering, gross inequality, an aristocracy of obscene inherited wealth and power, etc. - not the environment. By today's standards, Nixon, who created the EPA, would be considered a flaming liberal.

• adam1 year agoReport

How would Kennedy be considered a conservatard today? I don't hate him - as far as I know he wanted to prevent the Vietnam war, reign in the Federal Reserve mafia and bust Israel for illegally building WMDs - he was murdered by CONS for these reasons. I think he was a true patriot and a hero.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Nick
    Lv 5
    1 year ago

They don't. Trump does.

• 1 year ago

How does someone "oppose the environment"? That doesn't even make sense. I oppose ignorant questions.

• 1 year agoReport

Adam, tell us your education in science so I can laugh at it, you dumb asshole.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because I am a real scientist, and I know that bullshit is meant for libtardos who still have their 8th grade chemistry sets they play with in mommy's basement, whilest fancying themselves jigboo physicists.

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

you're not a scientist. You're a wanker obsessed with large breasted women, who probably never had a real girlfriend

• 1 year ago

there are sections of China the size of Connecticut where the ecosystem has been poisoned and will remain "dead" for centuries.... but China paid billions to the nations and politicians like Bill Clinton who pushed the Kyoto Protocols to give them a pass...

Brazil razes a section of Rain Forest the size of Rhode Island every year to plant sugar cane to produce ethanol....but since this counts as "green energy" production, they get a pass...

the Paris Accords allow 3rd world countries to displace millions of natives from their ancestral lands, coincidentally (wink wink) while also raising labor and regulatory costs on first world industries... how will these industries escape these costs? surprise surprise! the 3rd world nations don't have those same regulations AND they suddenly have all this cheap labor available!

....are you getting to "hoax" part yet?

• adam1 year agoReport

Contard logic: Since Mexico, China and India pollute the sh*t out of their own countries and treat their workers like slaves, the USA has to do the same in order to compete with them. They're not too smart, are they?

• Bye
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

Conservative leaders are beholden to wealthy industrialists who would very much like to be able to pollute the environment with complete impunity, and so anything resembling an environmental concerns signals a threat to those people and the elected conservatives they control.

• adam1 year agoReport

Bye speaks the truth - see KOCH BROTHERS (aka Kock Brothers).

out2lunch4now2 - Conservative leaders can afford to live in the best areas, which have relatively better air, water, etc. - yes, really, it's true. The rest of us, they don't give a sh*t about.

• 1 year ago

It's nothing personal. Protecting the environment means forgoing some opportunities to make a profit and failure to take advantage of every opportunity to make as much money as possible is what gets them hopping mad.

• Zhu
      Lv 6
      1 year agoReport

The first person I heard deny global warming also denied the paasenger pigeon was extinct. Bad things like that just don't happen to nice people in the USA, she thought!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.