Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 year ago

What is the best realistic solution to solve climate change?

It seems that everyone complains about climate change but nobody offers solutions for it. What do you think is the best way to solve climate change

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

We are not causing climate change. This is the bigest hoax since the moon landings. In the meantime I continue to drive my V12 Jaguar

• JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

We will have to adapt to whatever is thrown at us. We have some that advocate for reducing CO2 but the costs of their solutions would ruin economies and just send jobs to those countries that don't have to reduce. Redistribution is the main driver behind the climate change alarmism so they don't mind if they redistribute jobs to 3rd world countries but I mind and those that have jobs probably mind.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It can't be solved, its already too late.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

I think planting trees and limiting the amount of greenhouse gas emission from vehicles and factories could help.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • d
    Lv 6
    1 year ago

stop trying to fix nature

• 1 year ago

Learn how to adapt and prepare. Humans have no control over the Earth's Climate. CO2 a trace atmospheric gas vital to life on Earth, does not cause warming and does not trap heat. Anthropogenic Global Warming is a political myth robbing hard working taxpayers of their hard earned money.

• Climate Realist
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Try drinking raw sewage.

Raw sewage is good for plants. Full of nitrogen and potassium.

• 1 year ago

Use clean energy sources, such as solar, hydro and nuclear power.

• 1 year ago

There is no way to "solve" climate change, you can adapt to it, improve the various things that effect it.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Stop funding the IPCC

• Daro
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

24/7 propaganda doesnt make it real either.

• Rick B
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

The climate warms and cools cyclically. We have no control over it. Wait a decade and the scientists will be warning about an upcoming ice age.

• Daro
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

No evidence of American made Warming..... that doesnt stop the commies from scarin he(( out of the idiots out there.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.