what is it going to take,to get trump to tell the truth?

1 year ago

And what 'truth' are you referring to?

• 1 year ago

well let's see. how about Hillary in prison? maybe it would not work but hey it is worth a shot.

• 1 year ago

Nothing

• 1 year ago

He has told so many lies, he believes them himself. Ergo, he cannot since he no longer knows what the truth is. The trouble with telling lies, is you always have to remember what you said. He doesn t, as evidenced by he film clips of his conflicting diatribes..

• Joseph
    1 year ago

Who cares about Trump....I think it's much more important for the media to tell the truth

• Joseph
      1 year agoReport

@Richard Washington runs on leaks, it is it's stock and trade, leaks. No leaks tells me they have nothing to leak.

• 1 year ago

I was just thinking the same thing about the democrats and leftists...

• 1 year ago

It's not a politician's job to tell the truth.

• 1 year ago

Wonder Woman's lasso

• Nick
    1 year ago

Good question. What is it going to take for his supporters to call him out on his lies.

• Richard
      1 year agoReport

What do you mean again? America has "ALWAY'S" been great. my opinion simply

1 year ago

Ask him if he would do Ivanka.

• 1 year agoReport

You sick fuc.ks are more demented than President Trump will ever be in two lifetime's.