Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 year ago

Do you believe in God?

• 1 year ago

Yes. There is only one Creator, and He is my Father, my God, and my Friend.

• Roberta B
      1 year agoReport

I do not believe in the trinity doctrine. John 14:28

• 1 year ago

I do. I would probably not be considered conventional in my beliefs as I am a panendeist. I see most of the religions of the world, and accompanying secular philosophies, as seeking to understand the cosmos and whatever meaning there may be for it.

• 1 year ago

Yes! Everyone should ~~~ <love>

1 year ago

Yes of course and the Devil too.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Which one?

• 1 year ago

To believe in anything without proof or evidence is just plain nonsense. It shows that those people severely lack the very basics of critical thinking and skeptical thought process. It also demonstrates just how utterly gullible people can be. You can literally believe anything based on faith. Faith is not, nor ever has been a pathway to truth. It is dishonest to assert as fact that which is not evidently true. DEMONSTRATE a god actually exists, then, and only then can we have a conversation. Until that time, a claim that a god exists is simply that....... a claim. Nothing more.

• 1 year ago

Of course

• GoldLions1 year agoReport

Just like how some people make it seem like it’s absurd and illogical to believe in God

1 year ago

I do. Things happen that can't be explained.

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

So, in 3550 bce earthquakes couldn't be explained.
      ...
      This means gods cause earthquakes and plate tectonics is a devil false science..??

• 1 year ago

Yes, strongly do

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Which god?

• Nicole
    1 year ago

yes i do

• Lv 5
      1 year agoReport

Which god?

• 1 year ago

Yes I do

• 1 year agoReport

Yes, it is total bollocks. In any-case what about other religions? You all say the same, so who is correct, but it sure ain't you,. If you are told you are dumb, then look at FIREFOX, she is really dumb.