So, do libs want to be offended by homophobic jokes, or use them to try to offend conservatives?

You can't have it both ways. It makes you seem like a hypocrite.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/chelsea-hand...

Update:

I have seen this right here in our little YA family. Some liberal will get frustrated that their ideas and knowledge are weak, and then try to offend my by calling me some version of gay. When I ask why that would be offensive, they seem to stumble around and rely on stereotypes and hate for any response that might come.

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Jo5
    Lv 6
    1 year ago
    Favorite Answer

Hypocrisy is the cornerstone of their religion

• garbo7441
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

If you look up the word 'hypocrisy' in the dictionary.... there's a picture of Comrade Trump!

• Do you not travel much? Everyone is completely different. I have never used gay jokes because it's not an insult, and anyone who tries to use it as one is obviously ignorant.

• 1 year ago

There's no such thing as homophobia. Homosexuality is a choice someone makes when they want to perform perverted sex acts with someone of the same sex. Being called derogatory names and being made fun of, albeit a huge waste of time, comes with the territory.

• What's perverted is people like you who think that way. Perverts are people who violate others, you better recognize fool

• 1 year ago

You shouldn't call anyone a fag, **********, dyke, bulldyke, etc. - however these days it's become all political, left wing agreeing hate should be less, right wing somehow not? I don't see why - I remember the Republican Party of 2002 being good people.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Leo
    Lv 7
    1 year ago

The tweets of a single person don't represent the views of an entire group. If they did then Trump's tweets would be proof that all Republicans are arrogant buffoons.

Source(s): I
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Democrats are using gays, blacks, and women like toilet paper. They should definitely consider #WalkingAway

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Possibly. Democrats are the only ones who represent americans who are gay. Remember, it was republicans who were against Americans like that marrying each other.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

It is getting old

I say Lindsey Graham for president.

I approved this message.

• garbo7441
      Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

@The Game & Mike L.... what buffoons you both are... Must be tough dealing with life armed only with a 2 digit IQ. #BLUE WAVE!

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

According to this genius logic we have on display here all conservatives are homosexuals.

• 1 year agoReport

Unknown, first id love to hear a “homophobic joke”

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Liberals are the real homophobes

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.