I'm writing Jaws 5 however I need a title because I can't think of a good subtitle?

In this story the lead is a quint like character.... The idea I kind of had was this guy's name is Captain Peck. He he was a guy who lost his eye his hand and his leg. . People think he's kind of crazy when he tell us how there was a Megalodon that took all of this from him the only person who believes him... show more In this story the lead is a quint like character.... The idea I kind of had was this guy's name is Captain Peck. He he was a guy who lost his eye his hand and his leg. . People think he's kind of crazy when he tell us how there was a Megalodon that took all of this from him the only person who believes him is dr. Michael Brody.

But now the shark has returned to Amity. Now they both must prove that the shark is a Megalodon along with a student of Michaels