promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted
Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 years ago

Fluid during sex that looked and felt like male sperm but smelled like my vagina. Was it mine or his?

Update:

He did wear a condom but I sat on his testicles for a short time after he ejaculated and when I got up that stuff was where I was sitting.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Did you use a condom?

• jack2 years agoReport

yes but I sat on his testicles at the base of the condom and when I got up that stuff was there

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 2 years ago

If he ejaculated heavily, and you had an orgasm, your sexual fluids are mixed as they drain back out of your vagina. His semen has a distinctive scent, but your vaginal fluid doesn't usually have much smell. It's possible your Skeen's gland over produces this vaginal fluid. That's actually good, so don't worry. If you had a very strong orgasm, this fluid may be more in volume than some women's. If you feel this fluid coming out when you masturbate, you'll notice it has very little scent, other than your own personal vaginal smell. As a man, I notice the difference. You're mainly smelling the mixture.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

If he came inside you without a condom then it's both of yours. If he wore a condom then it's all yours. Enjoy!

• 2 years ago

It was mine.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 years ago

Jack, why in the world do you have a vagina, and second why are you smelling it? ;-)

If it smelled like vagina, then it came from the vagina. It's simply called vaginal fluid. It's a natural fluid used to lubricate the passage ways during sex. Ever heard of the expression, "my girl was all wet"? That's what it's referring to.

• 2 years ago

Yours

• 2 years ago

It was a cocktail.

• Anonymous
    2 years ago

It did not smell like male sperm at all tho

• k w
    Lv 7
    2 years ago

both......

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.