I have no sound on my windows 10 laptop?

I have no sound on my windows 10 laptop. I have tried with Microsoft support 4 times with still no sound. I will list the things I have already tried Update Driver Uninstall and Reinstall Driver Disabled and Enabled Current Driver and New Driver Restarted (a lot of time) Did a system restore Restarted Windows... show more I have no sound on my windows 10 laptop. I have tried with Microsoft support 4 times with still no sound. I will list the things I have already tried

Update Driver
Uninstall and Reinstall Driver
Disabled and Enabled Current Driver and New Driver
Restarted (a lot of time)
Did a system restore
Restarted Windows Audio using the Services options
Installed a new Driver entirely
Did Troubleshoot and it says Audio Enhancements didn't work
Set speakers to default

Changed the format in the advanced tab I basically tried to change every setting on the tabs that was suggested already.
Small story here at first my sound icon would say No Audio Devices Installed. It was say this in my sound settings to and that meant I had no speaker icon to set as default. I finally was able to install a Audio Driver. I went through HP to what was compatible to my laptop and there was only three of them. It was all involving Realtek. I installed Realtek High Definition Audio that was compactable with my laptop. Once it installed My speakers icon in the settings came back but it still had no sound. Now my sound says Audio is Not Responding. However, all the driver status says This device is working properly for all of my drivers. Troubleshoot is what told me that is wasn't responding.

If I open my volume mixer it only has Device Volume. My System Volume under Application isn't there. What's wrong with it? At least I made some improvement but still with no sound. I'm tired of fighting with this.