Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 year ago

Why was Susan Collins vilified as a "rape apologist" for her Kavanaugh vote?

Update:

This past Friday, Sen. Susan Collins (R-ME) voted to confirm President Trump's nominee, D.C. Appellate Court Judge Brett Kavanaugh, to occupy the seat vacated by Supreme Court Associate Justice Anthony Kennedy.

Update 2:

Due to the accusations against Kavanaugh for alleged sexual assault during his junior year of High school (which may or may not have happened, we'll sadly never know), Collins was thoroughly repudiated by liberals for her vote as a "rape apologist." When you look at Collins' votes on abortion, contraception, women's rights, etc., she is arguably the Senate's most liberal Republican. With a voting record like that (assuming it is relevant), how can she be a "rape apologist?"

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago
    Best Answer

more feeling than thinking...

• 1 year ago

Their brains do not process. It's that simple. They suffer from NES condition (Not Enough Seretonin) which is a neurotransmitter predominantly used in the brain. Apparently they do not have enough and so they go with whatever sounds good and don't actually think about it. They can't. It's a disability. Don't judge them, they are disabled.

• 1 year ago

Don’t know

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

You have no evidence. Maybe I should smear your name and see how you like it libtard!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 year ago

Susan Collins got turned on by a strong forceful rapist like Kavanaugh. I think she got wet for the first time in 30 years.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Because Democrats think a world where all they have to do is make an accusation to ruin someone is the way to go.

Don't vote Democrat.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

They had to think-up an all new name to call her .......................

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

These same democrats who called Kavanaugh a rapist are the same ones who called Bill Clinton’s rape accusers “bimbos” and “liars”.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.