Rook piercing still feels like it’s not healed after 2 years. Piercing fine if left alone and not moved when touched or cleaned.?

I have had my rook Piercing for about 2 years now. Not sure what kind of metal is in the jewelry that I have in the piercing right now. But, it’s completely fine only when I don’t touch it or clean it. When I clean it or touch it my ear flames up and feels bruised/ throbs sometimes. But when not touched or cleaned... show more I have had my rook Piercing for about 2 years now. Not sure what kind of metal is in the jewelry that I have in the piercing right now. But, it’s completely fine only when I don’t touch it or clean it. When I clean it or touch it my ear flames up and feels bruised/ throbs sometimes. But when not touched or cleaned it’s complet fine. By this point in time I feel like I should be able to love the piercing up and down, but when I move it up and down when I am cleaning it, it hurts for days and is unbearable. Moving the piercing side to side only makes hurt a bit For like a day, but the ear gets red, but not very swollen. Btw I am allergic to some metals, titanium works very well with me. That’s how my nose piercing healed. Does anyone else have this problem and or solutions
1 answer 1