What famous person from the 1960s do you admire the most? Why do you admire this person?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 year ago

JFK--he was our hope. Jackie Kennedy, she was a lady and knew how to be one and look like one. She was no disco dancer.

• JFK and RFK...the last two great statesmen

• 1 year ago

The Chupacabras!!

• Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Oh yeah. I forgot about them. I guess when you are a chiuhuaha you really have to keep your ear to the ground.

• 1 year ago

My choice would be Werner Von Braun, who put men onto the Moon.

Source(s): See the movie: First Man
    • Lv 7
      1 year agoReport

Werner Von Braun, the NAZI built rockets to bomb me in WW2 and he was proud of his V2 which killed more then the VI

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 year ago

Rosa Parks comes to mind for me as well. Sure she took a stand in 1955, but her influence helped to propel an era of change that we call the 1960's civil rights movement. She was a symbol of that movement. I had always wanted to meet her. I admire her because she stood up for what was right even when it wasn't fashionable. She stood her ground for an entire ethnicity and raised the question, "Is this really right?" She did it without yelling, pounding, shouting. She just did it. A hero in all ways.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Winston Spencer Churchill saved the UK In WW2 stood up to Hitler and predicted the Cold war

Question

What famous person from the 1960s do you admire the most? Why do you admire this person

why the Thumbs down I Cannot be wrong My Choice and MY reason Not Yours why don't you people just

answer the question instead of Criticizing me

• 1 year ago

JFK, MLK, RFK.. all of them died doing God's work. They are admirable because they served their conscience until their last breath. Politicians and public figures today are nothing more than spineless shills, cowards, camelions. The Civil Rights leaders that claim to have stood by MLK abandoned him when the time came to be judged. Jackson, Sharpton, & others were nowhere to be found when he single handedly brought an end to the Vietnam War (of course with the help of real, honest journalism and truthful and unbiased media coverage who woke the sleeping giant, the American people, who then put the Federal government in check)

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Johnny Carson.

no one can touch him... he was the best.

• Anonymous
    1 year ago

Timothy Leary - because I loved LSD. You can't get real LSD anymore, it's all fake (and dangerous.)

• 1 year ago

MLK

JFK

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.