A lot of money on offer, but should i go ahead with this?

I'm a university/college student and was asked today by another student if i wanted to make easy quick money. When told how, he explained i'll have to do a Bukkakkee (or ******* i think its spelled) and i get $500 out of it, so then he said search it up and to get back to him via his given phone number.... show more I'm a university/college student and was asked today by another student if i wanted to make easy quick money. When told how, he explained i'll have to do a Bukkakkee (or ******* i think its spelled) and i get $500 out of it, so then he said search it up and to get back to him via his given phone number. After searching up the ******* on the internet, it's incredibly nasty looking but, as a student i do need money i guess. I sent a message to him saying maybe, will let you know just before class is done. He said ok no worries and that it'll be 5 boys and it'll be at his house before his parents get back. I'm a 19 year old Female and he said they are around that age too. Do you think this is a great easy money opportunity? Should i do this? I'm pretty nervous.
Update: Someone asked me if i was ok. Yes i am! Don't worry haha. You can all imagine how i needed quick cash for my studies, so i went ahead with it and one of the boys was a friend. In no way will he hurt me by filming what happened or even let others film it. I trust him with all my heart. I honestly felt ok during... show more Someone asked me if i was ok. Yes i am! Don't worry haha. You can all imagine how i needed quick cash for my studies, so i went ahead with it and one of the boys was a friend. In no way will he hurt me by filming what happened or even let others film it. I trust him with all my heart. I honestly felt ok during the whole thing, it only went for 20 minutes lol. Cleaned off and left 500 richer!