Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 years ago

A lot of money on offer, but should i go ahead with this?

I'm a university/college student and was asked today by another student if i wanted to make easy quick money. When told how, he explained i'll have to do a Bukkakkee (or ******* i think its spelled) and i get $500 out of it, so then he said search it up and to get back to him via his given phone number. After searching up the ******* on the internet, it's incredibly nasty looking but, as a student i do need money i guess. I sent a message to him saying maybe, will let you know just before class is done. He said ok no worries and that it'll be 5 boys and it'll be at his house before his parents get back. I'm a 19 year old Female and he said they are around that age too. Do you think this is a great easy money opportunity? Should i do this? I'm pretty nervous.

Someone asked me if i was ok. Yes i am! Don't worry haha. You can all imagine how i needed quick cash for my studies, so i went ahead with it and one of the boys was a friend. In no way will he hurt me by filming what happened or even let others film it. I trust him with all my heart. I honestly felt ok during the whole thing, it only went for 20 minutes lol. Cleaned off and left 500 richer!

• Lisa M

Watch the film "Indecent Proposal" and you'll see how it haunted the couple even after because the guy who hired the wife to sleep with him bought the house the couple had their eye on. This is an example of how guys like that blackmail the victim even though they are to blame.

• Cee

You will regret it.

No. there are some things I wouldn't g do for 500 Miliion..

Because, it all comes back later to bite you in the a**. And, even if you don't care or get killed tomorrow, remember Judgement Day...

So you end up as a sex toy and some body else gets rich on your stupidity.

• D50

The whole point is that your face is right there. The photos will be on the internet forever. If this fits in with your life plans, then go for it. If you might want an ordinary job (not acting in porn films) or a husband or a normal life, maybe you should not.

You could probably make more $$ by becoming a stripper, or "exocit dancer". Why take a chance on on having this encounter posted on the net and your reputation destroyed.

• Foofa

Unless they're planning to let you cover your face this would pretty much make future respectable employment impossible for you. So unless your life plan is to work in adult films this would be a terrible thing to do.

They're going to upload it to the Internet, so if you participate, your face may eventually be seen by someone you know. That person will tell others.

Are you willing to accept that? I wouldn't be.

SO YOU WANT TO WHORE YOURSELF OUT? GO FOR IT.

• Lisa M
      2 years agoReport

Says a guy who frequents prositutes himself. Lol. No blame on the john or pimp here, right? Pfft.

No.