Any links to recipes for crusty artisan bread that doesnt need 12-18 hours proofing?

I have fast acting yeast and also dry active yeast, bread flour and sifted all purpose flour, and salt so I can use any of those. Any recipes Ive found with my ingredients on hand are proofing for 12-18 hours. Last time I tried proofing bread for 18 hours it smelt horrible and didnt taste right, and was told it... show more I have fast acting yeast and also dry active yeast, bread flour and sifted all purpose flour, and salt so I can use any of those. Any recipes Ive found with my ingredients on hand are proofing for 12-18 hours. Last time I tried proofing bread for 18 hours it smelt horrible and didnt taste right, and was told it should never take that long to proof. Im looking for something that would need only 2-5 hours of proofing time.